Jasmine Powell provides one-to-one creative practice coaching for individuals who seek guidance and support in their artistic endeavours. Perhaps you feel a bit mad and lonely on your journey in the arts and would benefit from engaging with someone who knows the landscape. Jasmine’s coaching is tailored to each person to help them find their creative voice. The positive benefits of creative practice coaching with Jasmine include:
- feeling heard and respected
- reducing isolation and anxiety
- increasing self-confidence
- taking meaningful action
- and creating a sense of empowerment.
Jasmine draws on her extensive experience in the following to provide creative practice coaching:
- working in a thriving independent arts company, Sanctum Theatre, as art directed by her husband, Lachlan Plain
- facilitating art and community festivals and liaising with many artists and stakeholders
- involvement as studio assistant and artist-in-resident at Sanctum Studio
- running her arts business, Silent Revolution, that expresses her mental health journey
- being awarded a number of arts and community grants to facilitate creative projects
- and being coached by others for her creative practice.
Jasmine is available in-person at Sanctum Studio, Greensborough, or Australia-wide via zoom.
To enquire or make a booking, click here
15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
I have over fifteen years of experience working in the arts and mental health sectors. I have tried and failed and tried again.
'A valiant spirit'
"Jasmine Powell is a passionate, creative woman who draws on personal experience in her ardent quest for truth and justice. A valiant spirit with a heart of gold, striving to support and inspire others."
'A Couragous Voice'
"Jasmine Powell draws with reflective integrity and creativity on her own experiences living with mental health issues to offer inspiration, support and encouragement to others."
'Passion for Holistic Health'
"Jasmine Powell has a deep compassion for and understanding of holistic health. She is also passionate about the environment and how it affects us in many ways."